We are proud to be one of the elite Microsoft consulting firms in the country. We have a successful track record, backed by proof of execution. We're not afraid of a challenge. In fact, we like them.
People who thrive at Blue Chip Consulting Group, a Core BTS company, are self-starters, lifelong learners, and competitive by nature. We expect employees to work hard and drive results – accountability is real here. In return, we provide employees with ongoing professional development, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for growth.
If you want to work in a fast-paced environment alongside exceptionally talented individuals, Blue Chip could be the place for you.
We're seeking to hire an Azure IaaS Architect. This individual will be responsible for the design, implementation, and support of cloud-based solutions for enterprise clients. Applicants should have significant development experience and an understanding of Microsoft's cloud strategy. This individual would...
- Work independently and / or as a part of a Blue Chip project team
- Lead small Blue Chip project teams
- Participate in client whiteboards and discussions
- Review ROMs and SOWs
- Manage scope and scope change in a client project
- Summarize / document client project requirements
- Lead and / or contribute to technical design sessions
- Prepare technical design documentation and task-level project plans
- Manage client expectations and communications
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related discipline
- 5-7 years of experience in a technical consulting role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to overcome difficult challenges
- Client focus and the ability to effectively communicate with client sponsors
- Ability to travel 20% to 60% for client projects – domestically and/or internationally
- Azure IaaS skills:
- Azure Site Recovery (ASR)
- Azure Backup
- Azure Networking\
- Azure automation, ARM templates, JSON
- Virtualization skills:
- Physical to Virtual migrations (P2V)
- Core data center skills (strong plus):
- Windows Server administration
- Scripting and automation
- Ability to pass a financial and criminal background check, as well as a drug screen
- Microsoft technical certification in 3-4 competency areas
- Advanced technical skill in 1-2 complimentary areas
- Active participation in technical forums, blogs and other knowledge sharing communities
Blue Chip is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, medical condition, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), military status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic by law.