We’re looking for an experienced technologist who can plan, track, and manage the forward view of scoped solutions from development to production.
The Blue Chip Release Manager will oversee the delivery of all technical releases as part of an overall project or program workstream. This includes, but is not limited to applications, virtual infrastructure, and configuration management. This individual is also responsible for highlighting multi-project integration points and dependencies and coordinating project resources across project teams. The Release Manager is accountable for a project’s release schedule and associated financials and deliverables. Additionally, they monitor and report on the project status to key stakeholders and management.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Release Management
- Experience in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Experience in Software Development Lifecyle Management (SDLC)
- Portfolio and project management experience
- Expertise in Agile methodologies
- Experience monitoring quality assurance and overseeing automated testing practices
- Familiarity with ITSM systems (Provance, Service Now, etc.)
- SCRUM Master
- Familiarity with JIRA and Azure DevOps
- Broad Source Control (Git, TFVC, SVN, Bitbucket) expertise
- Experience in configuration management (PS DSC, Salt, Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code practices
- Familiarity with development practices
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Security / Role Based Access
- Automation / Scripting
- Ability to manage and orchestrate a deployment strategy
- Experience with Containers
Blue Chip is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, medical condition, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), military status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic by law.