Blue Chip is seeking a dynamic seller with strong communication skills to fill the role of Channel Sales Manager.
The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities across a specified partner market. This position supports strategic business initiatives through the growth of partner and vendor relationships. They help increase market share and increase the efficiency of services delivery to clients. The ideal candidate can position Blue Chip’s value proposition, manage multiple complex sales engagements, and act as a steward of both Blue Chip and the channel partner.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, sales, or related field
- Demonstrated continuing professional development
- At least two (2) years of sales and / or business development experience
- At least one (1) year of experience selling Microsoft-related services and navigating the Microsoft ecosystem
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft CRM
- Collaborative and effective team player with the ability to build positive relationships at all levels
- Must have proven leadership skills and the ability to build working relationships with clients and partners
- Strong technical acumen, problem-solving skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to direct, train, and mentor others
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- A high caliber business professional who is trustworthy and possesses excellent analytical, team building, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to engage internal and external stakeholders and to lead a complex decision-making process
- Strong sales reporting and analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to build alliances and leverage all available assets and capabilities to create the strongest and most competitive value proposition
- Demonstrated ability to articulate a compelling value proposition, assertively advocate for ideas, and persuade executive decision makers
- Achieve revenue and gross margin goals in their assigned territory
- Support the strategic planning process to meet Blue Chip’s sales goals
- Identify business opportunities and support the development of new and expanded services
- Research prospective partnerships and build a robust pipeline of opportunities by establishing key partner and client relationships
- Obtain knowledge of the current market and works with internal and external stakeholders to vet emerging technology solutions
- Keep abreast of emerging developments within the industry and maintains a strong regional and national network
- Work cross functionally to develop and deliver high impact sales presentations to potential partners and clients. The ability to assess data and translate into an impactful selling story will be critical for success.
Coordinate with marketing to ensure new business opportunities are aligned with core offerings.
- Make sales calls, seek to develop sales opportunities with new and existing partners to generate new avenues of revenue.
- Services the needs of existing partner accounts by resolving client issues pertaining to quality, delivery, price, and other client needs.
- Proactively develop and maintain professional business relationships with partner contacts.
- Help identify new process opportunities and develop pricing strategies to secure new business with maximum revenue and gross margin opportunities.
- Assist in negotiation of contracts regarding price, delivery, and solutions to insure the maximum revenue and gross margin opportunity.
- Provide support to leadership with market information to accurately forecast new and repeat business for short and long range planning including competitive information to develop and/or change current solution and pricing strategies
- Ensure continuous new sales growth of $2,000,000.00 per year
- Track and record activity on accounts in the required business applications
- Present new products and services to enhance existing partner relationships
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Help identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Forecast and meet sales targets