Are you a technical consultant who gets excited about building SharePoint solutions for enterprise clients? If you answered "yes", then keep reading.
Blue Chip is seeking a SharePoint Senior Consultant who could be responsible for the design, implementation, and support of modern workplace solutions for enterprise clients. This person must have significant development experience and an understanding of Microsoft technology. Additionally, this individual must be able to assist with the development and delivery of the proposed solution.
- Work independently and / or as a part of a Blue Chip project team
- Lead small Blue Chip project teams
- Participate in client whiteboards and discussions
- Review ROMs and SOWs
- Manage the scope of a client project
- Summarize / document client project requirements
- Lead and / or contribute to technical design sessions
- Prepare technical design documentation and task-level project plans
- Manage client expectations and communications
- Hands-on, expert-level skills in SharePoint (Online, 2016, 2013) infrastructure and solutions
- Experience with other Office 365-based collaboration tools, such as Yammer, Planner, Teams, and Groups
- Understanding of third-party tools, including forms and automation tools, migration tools, disaster recovery tools, administration tools, and solution accelerators
- Strong knowledge of peripheral technologies, including Active Directory, security, and authentication (online and on-premises)
- Strong presentation skills, both prepared, and impromptu
- Big-picture thinking and problem solving
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences, including business leadership, technical leadership, and technical engineers
- Understanding of SQL Server, Windows Server, web browsers, IIS, DNS, and Azure
- Team and thought leadership
Blue Chip is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, medical condition, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), military status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic by law.