Are you an experienced IT consultant who wants to be a part of a team of a growing team of Microsoft technical experts? If you answered "yes", then you might be who Blue Chip is looking for!
We're looking for a Senior SharePoint Consultant who can provide consultation and direction in the use of Microsoft technology to meet the strategic and tactical needs of our clients. The ideal candidate must also be able to assist with the development and delivery of the proposed technical solution.
- Hands-on, expert-level skills in SharePoint (Online, 2016, 2013) infrastructure and solutions
- Experience with other Office 365-based collaboration tools, such as Yammer, Planner, Teams, and Groups
- Understanding of third-party tools, including forms and automation tools, migration tools, disaster recovery tools, administration tools, and solution accelerators
- Strong knowledge of peripheral technologies, including Active Directory, security, and authentication (online and on-premises)
- Strong presentation skills, both prepared and impromptu
- Big-picture thinking
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences, including business leadership, technical leadership, and technical engineers
- Understanding of SQL Server, Windows Server, web browsers, IIS, DNS, and Azure
- Team leadership and thought leadership
Blue Chip is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, medical condition, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), military status, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic by law.